1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
"Taking a page from Democratic lawmakers in Wisconsin, legislators in Indiana have apparently fled the state rather than vote on an anti-union bill, a source told the Indianapolis Star on Wednesday.

And they were headed to Illinois, the same state that Wisconsin Democrats fled to last week to block a bill

A source told the newspaper that some Indiana Democrats might head to Kentucky. They need to avoid a state with a Republican governor to avoid being taken into police custody and returned to their home states."

****ing Bastards! :down:
This entire practice should be illegal. Hope they are charged upon coming back to the state.

Looks like they are playing children's games to me. Any of you ever run and hide when your parents where about to woop your ass? :devil:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Dems, doing the work of their masters, and not representing the will of their electorate .

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
polls mean absolutely nothing. you can gaurantee the results of the poll simply based on where you poll....

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
um,...........

Mine's a national poll.....:D
again, you can gaurantee the poll results just by being selective of the sample audience, regardless if it is a nation wide poll or a local poll

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Not as fake as the USSA Today polls.. :laughing:

You google "Rasmussen" and you get all those quick most hits list underneath your inquiry before you hit search....

It's a big buncha rasmussen is fookin fulla **** links....:laughing:

That's why ponch likes them sooo much....:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Looks like they are playing children's games to me.
ouch....

weird...

It's not like the city, n county halls are filled with corvettes n king cab texas ranch dualies with turbodiesel engines....:laughing:

Those chicks at the Secretary of State must be pimpin behind the scenes since all I see is them werin wallyworld clothes...:laughing:

there's gotta be some numbers skewed somewhere....:laughing:

I dunno..

When I hear somebody say that they got a union job, I offer up congradulations with honesty.
Good for them. They will be able to offer their family a good life and upbringing.:huh:

It's just "childrens games...ish"/child like, to be all "fuuuccccc yoooooooo overpaid union fucccccccccerrrrrrr" and all that.:crazy:

How sad.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
ouch....

weird...

It's not like the city, n county halls are filled with corvettes n king cab texas ranch dualies with turbodiesel engines....:laughing:

Those chicks at the Secretary of State must be pimpin behind the scenes since all I see is them werin wallyworld clothes...:laughing:

there's gotta be some numbers skewed somewhere....:laughing:

I dunno..

When I hear somebody say that they got a union job, I offer up congradulations with honesty.
Good for them. They will be able to offer their family a good life and upbringing.:huh:

It's just "childrens games...ish"/child like, to be all "fuuuccccc yoooooooo overpaid union fucccccccccerrrrrrr" and all that.:crazy:

How sad.
Hey Village Idiot-
We're talking about the politicians running away from responsibility and hiding from their duties. Not union bennies. Try to focus. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts