Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Run away from Obama, and don't mention your a democrat... :rolling:

"Not only are they running away from President Obama, they're running away from being Democrats in some cases. In some races you actually see the Democratic candidates not really mentioning that they're a Democrat in their campaign ads," Cordes said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/05/ftn/main6837589.shtml

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
REMEMBER … Start the clock after Republicans take charge.

They get 18 Months … tops, then everything will be back to normal. :laughing:

Don't worry ... I'll remind you if you forget. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
REMEMBER … Start the clock after Republicans take charge.

Don't worry ... I'll remind you if you forget. :thumbsup:
:laughing:
All we wanted was some real improvement. How about a few jobs?

Let's see how the Dems have done...
In EVERY 'inner city' the Democrats have been in control and are running things there, right?

If the Dems are so good for poor people, why are the slums, still slums?

Look at the history for every slum in this country, both urban, and rural, and look at who is running the programs for those areas. Why have they not improved, and are continuing to spiral downward?

Now the dems are in control of the entire country, have been since 2006 and guess what? The country is following the same trend. Coincidence?

I think you need to answer for that one first.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
All the Pubs have to do is get the Dimocraps out of office. That's one huge accomplishment! :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
We're not expecting "back to normal" No one has asked this of the current administration. -We expect marked improvement. We have seen neither from this administration or the supreme power wielded by the Democrats party in control.

Marked improvement !

Will you be keeping score of every VETO issued by this president -also ?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
We're not expecting "back to normal" No one has asked this of the current administration. -We expect marked improvement. We have seen neither from this administration or the supreme power wielded by the Democrats party in control.

Marked improvement !
Eh hem, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad may beg to differ:lookinup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
:laughing:
All we wanted was some real improvement. How about a few jobs?
Here … let me answer that for you in a way you can really understand ……………….. NO!

Sound familiar? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

Marked improvement !

Will you be keeping score of every VETO issued by this president -also ?
So do you your breaks work in you Corvette … ? :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
If by "understand" you mean -NO more spending, NO more government take over of medical, financial's, lending, student loans, auto indusrty, commodity trading, energy, education, EPA -No more to federal and state union favors through stimulus... did I miss anything ? Then, Yes ! We understand NO !

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
My 7 year old has better sentence structure. :laughing:
The DC is a little window in the corner of my screen … how big is it on your screen in your world? ;)

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
What ?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
My sentence structure and spelling is only important to youz guyz … so that does that tell yea … :laughing:

If you need a Job, just ask. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
My sentence structure and spelling is only important to youz guyz … so that does that tell yea … :laughing:

Let's see how the Dems have done...
In EVERY 'inner city' the Democrats have been in control and are running things there, right?

If the Dems are so good for poor people, why are the slums, still slums?

Look at the history for every slum in this country, both urban, and rural, and look at who is running the programs for those areas. Why have they not improved, and are continuing to spiral downward?

Now the dems are in control of the entire country, have been since 2006 and guess what? The country is following the same trend. Coincidence?
I didn't think you could answer that one.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

So why did you not just put it in those words...

That was my point.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Thought you had 8 years of school, so you can be in charge of engineers at Radio shack. Did you skip english class or pay the professor off. You shouldn't be in charge of important electronics on a plane, you can't even spell or put together a coherent sentence. Makes me question your ability to follow schematics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts