Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id let it spill. Ive been speaking to a few aftermarket companies and one is willing to give it a shot. I was even considering investing in the idea.. but im too broke right now. The sizes will be

18 X 9.5 Front.. 56mm offset
18 X 11 rear .. 50 mm offset (GS offset for those narrow body c4s)
18 X 13 rear .. 36 mm offset ( for zr1 owners who want WIDE)

We are still trying to decide whether or not to make the front wheel a 10 inch width. LEt me know what you think....

These are The ZR1 style 5 Spokes... in 18 inch.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nasty C4 said:
thought id let it spill. Ive been speaking to a few aftermarket companies and one is willing to give it a shot. I was even considering investing in the idea.. but im too broke right now. The sizes will be

18 X 9.5 Front.. 56mm offset
18 X 11 rear .. 50 mm offset (GS offset for those narrow body c4s)
18 X 13 rear .. 36 mm offset ( for zr1 owners who want WIDE)

We are still trying to decide whether or not to make the front wheel a 10 inch width. LEt me know what you think....

These are The ZR1 style 5 Spokes... in 18 inch.

:cheers:
Interesting.

Very interesting!

·
Registered
90 Posts
As long as the rear are 11 that is the main thing for me.
Im not that up on 18in tire sizes, sence I would have to by tires might as well go 10 in the front. I would settle for 9 1/2. either would work.
would like to see picts, one of the main things I would look for is rim width, how wide they look, don't like the spokes flush with body.
jmo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe the best looking wheels ever designed are the 5 spokes. im just dumbfounded why companies like afr and others dont want to build it in 18. Look how many 17s you see on ebay and tell me theyre not popular. Its so overkill some people are trying to stay away from them. One reason they remain is the 11 inch width. You get a bigger rim that looks better, 1 piece design that is cheaper and more tire options.:partyon: :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts