Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Does she want a buffing job? Unlike you she's young, pretty and has hair with no big ole' belly. Definitely a step up from the old, balding fat guy. And I like the name. Sinopa just kinda rolls off the tongue and sounds really cosmopolitan. Junkman.......not so much.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She likes doing it but her mom has banned her from stepping foot in Eastern, KY. Something about banjos and pigs squealing. :D

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
She likes doing it but her mom has banned her from stepping foot in Eastern, KY. Something about banjos and pigs squealing
She's a gurl and will have no problem in eastern Kentucky. Most guys around these here parts would whoop some ass if anyone tried to cause her harm. Kids are the future. Now as for your little roly-poly ass, that could be a bit different. I hear Foggy Mountain Breakdown starting up right about now. Where did I put my Bow?;)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You wish your old saggy ass was as roly-poly as mine! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You wish your old saggy ass was as roly-poly as mine!
Now that would be a shame. I hate for you to come home some evening and get up with your great looking girlfriend. You know, the one with the killer body and the very pointy toed heels. The shame would be when you came home and had to tell her that some saggy-assed old guy done whooped up on your ass. Don't make me drive to Louisville.:smack

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:laughing:

Bring it Rumpelstiltskin! :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts