Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will be a live feed over the internet or on the tv for this show for those of us that cannot be there to see the unveiling?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
customvettes said:
Does anyone know if there will be a live feed over the internet or on the tv for this show for those of us that cannot be there to see the unveiling?
if it isn't live i'm sure it'll be up on the net later in the day on all the major magazine sites

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Sounds good to me. Where do I send my camera, and I need a spool of fiber optic cable about 500 miles long. (lake Michigan is deep)....:laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Hey Pat. Maybe you could get a press pass and go to the preview. DC probably has a better "circulation" than a lot of magazines.. Not that would be cool

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Hey Pat. Maybe you could get a press pass and go to the preview. DC probably has a better "circulation" than a lot of magazines.. Not that would be cool
Yep. With 7,000,000 hits and 120,000 unique visitors per month, we smoke Corvette Fever AND Vette Magazine by a long shot.

But... do we get passes? NO. Because we have an internet portal, not a static magazine.

I could give the world more color pics and C6 info than the other mags could... and they'll come out 3 months later!

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But... do we get passes? NO. Because we have an internet portal, not a static magazine.

I could give the world more color pics and C6 info than the other mags could... and they'll come out 3 months later! [/B]

Come up with the cash Pat and I will design the magazine for ya! You have a professional advertiser right here. Just say the word!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Dirty, capitalist, money grubbing, corporate, closed minded, snobs :laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Have you tried?

Josh,the admin/mod at Cheersandgears.com got a pass.
C&G is an enthusiast run GM messageboard/site much like DC.
Im a mod over there, and we have many great members that contribute very good info on upcoming GM cars and trucks.

I actually found out about this site through a link to the Headlight pictures that were posted here in the photos section.

Man can I ramble.

Anyhow, try to get a pass, you never know.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
just go to the event and buy a Press pass off guys who had just used them and dont need them anymore or had extra's

I do this for E3 every year pay some chinese or Russian Press guy 20 bucks for his pass and bam your in and have access to everything.

You always find one or two trying to sell them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts