Discussion Starter #1
just got delivered:)
I'm gonna be pulling out the old stuff tonight.:excited:
Brrrr...hope the garage heater won't melt paint:surprised

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Rudy,

How did your new engine fair this last year? If I remember right, you kinda broke it in on the Tour.

What other work have you done to her lately?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich,

The engine is ok...I think. Going through Pennsylvania last summer I had the temp gauge pegged full hot for about 50 miles. I don't think it hurt it, but I'm told to be wary because the effects might show up later. I put another 8000 miles on it afterwards, sooooooo.:huh:

Anyway, I'm in process of some manifold work, tidying up some electrical stuff, new L88 high rise style hood, the rad and fans, and then finish with new suspension bushings all around.

I plan to be in the body and paint shop for the hood early April. Then go cruising:excited:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds like you have been keeping busy. Good luck on getting her back together.

Maybe our paths will cross again this summer!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
thats an awesome pic pat :) thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rich's75 said:

Maybe our paths will cross again this summer!
I hope so:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O

·
0 Posts
For all your projects, you should snap some pictures as you go along, it'd make for a nice post.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Onyx Black said:
For all your projects, you should snap some pictures as you go along, it'd make for a nice post.
I might do that:)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I remember the morning Pat took that pic. We were heading out to Byron Dragstrip. It was like Nov.10 or something.......and it was a bit chilly. What worried me most was getting caught in a rain storm that day. I don't think the sun broke through until late afternoon.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
biltogo said:
I remember the morning Pat took that pic. We were heading out to Byron Dragstrip. It was like Nov.10 or something.......and it was a bit chilly. What worried me most was getting caught in a rain storm that day. I don't think the sun broke through until late afternoon.
Yep, that picture was taken on the way to Byron, it turned out to be a REALLY sexy picture.

:excited:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That day was one of lifes most embarassing too. I had a 5 second reaction time:surprised :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts