1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Nothing to say about this picture except....WOW !!!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Looks like something from Battlestar Galactica.
cost as much too.
imports=:laughing: i dont like,i should stop saying that every time you post one of these imports.some lambos are o.k..the salesman must laugh his ass off every time someone buys one.someones makin money off these cars.
one of those concept mercedes was pretty cool and that caddy cien,to me that car was it.
Todd.

·
Registered
335 Posts
You cant say a LAMBO is not cool.
Every kid I have ever known has had a poster of one of those things on their wall.
I am a Corvette lover through and through, but that is a sports car that I feel no one can knock.

I had the pleasure of driving a 1998 Diablo and It was PURE FUN.
If only I had the cash, I would own one.....

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
every time i go to a cruise and this club is there www.efiunlimited.com ,im around lambos,ferrari's etc...i work at a hospital(engineer)the whole bottom floor is doctors only parking.lambos ferrari's etc..i disect these things,we always try to get the owners to go to the track.change fan belt-remove engine(most models)clutches 7000 bucks,a few 1/4 miles and its time for a new one,see any at your local drag-strip lately?dont want to pay for clutch,and would probably run a high 12s anyway.
sorry,you cant make me like them;) :stick: :buhbye: i respect them,most are pretty fast.the italian ferraris are faster than the imported ones,ithink one owner was telling me they can have an option something like-'NO OBD II computer.could be myth,i never verified this.
later,Todd.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Maybe I'll win the lottery someday, and then......:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts