Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to have a DC meet summer 2012. I vote for either Lowe's or Rockingham near Charlotte, NC.

Anyone think this sounds like a good idea? I would have no idea on how to plan such an event, so someone would need to take the reins and run with it lol. Plus I will be unavailable for the first 4 months of 2012 to do anything lol.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I would have no idea on how to plan such an event, so someone would need to take the reins and run with it lol. Plus I will be unavailable for the first 4 months of 2012 to do anything lol.
Dang, you sound like one of those Occupy Wall Streeters. You're happy to demonstrate as long as somone provides the park, the restrooms and the food. :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang, you sound like one of those Occupy Wall Streeters. You're happy to demonstrate as long as somone provides the park, the restrooms and the food. :laughing:
Tex, that is low.

There is no shame admitting you do not know something. Afterall, it would become readily apparent that I had no idea what I was doing the minute it started lol. I won't be around because I will be at Ranger School Jan-April/May

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Tex, that is low.

There is no shame admitting you do not know something. Afterall, it would become readily apparent that I had no idea what I was doing the minute it started lol. I won't be around because I will be at Ranger School Jan-April/May
Ranger school....If I only had a nickle for every time I've heard that excuse. :rolling: Just kidding. If I lived in that area, I'd jump in for you. Good luck in your school. :cheers:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
You need to find a place at least in kentucky That way we just might get some of the members 80% of the members that live west of the mississippi...:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Lets see Seatle to Raleigh thats 7676 miles and about 85 hrs of driving...

I'm all for a track day.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You need to find a place at least in kentucky That way we just might get some of the members 80% of the members that live west of the mississippi...:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Lets see Seatle to Raleigh thats 7676 miles and about 85 hrs of driving...

I'm all for a track day.
:agree:
I wish the Bluegrass Motorsports park in KY was open. It looks like it's not gonna happen. Too bad... track seemed well designed, and road was coated..
http://www.drivebluegrass.com/
Oh well.. we gotta wait for the track in front of Corvette museum to be done.

As for DC meet in KY, I suggest Junkman's back yard. He may hold a waxing clinic too. :D

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ranger school....If I only had a nickle for every time I've heard that excuse. :rolling: Just kidding. If I lived in that area, I'd jump in for you. Good luck in your school. :cheers:
Leaving for Pre-Ranger Course on 3 Jan 12 with Ranger School itself to follow 10 days after PRC finishes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts