Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patrick and or Crew

Are there Digital Corvette stickers available?

or any other Merch.?

I would be proud to put a Digital Corvettes sticker on my car! :partyon:

one that goes on the outside would be ideal cuz of my dark tint.

I think with over 60,000 throbbing members ...well maybe not all throbbing :D

anyway, Time to take this into the next level :cheers:

spaceballs the t-shirt, spaceballs the breakfast cereal, spaceballs the lunchbox

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:agree: :agree:

even though ive seen a digital corvettes sticker on someones right mirror and some girl with a dc shirt on dont know were they got it but i sure would like one;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah seriously, i don't really care to have a sticker on my car, but i would love to have a dc shirt. I really liked the one pat was wearing on the vette dogs episode. I did some research and found that they were a one-time deal that happened with a group buy, but I would really like a shirt. Any chance of putting a DC store on the site?

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
please don't talk about throbbing members, there are plenty of other sites specifically for that sort of thing:laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I'm a bad boy. I took matters in to my on hands and had this made.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Soon guys! We are getting squeezed from all sides right now, but it's on the immediate agenda. Please hang tight, trust me, we want to get stickers done. It's just a matter of allocating resources to the project right now. We are 70% there, and will wrap it up in early August.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Soon guys! We are getting squeezed from all sides right now, but it's on the immediate agenda. Please hang tight, trust me, we want to get stickers done. It's just a matter of allocating resources to the project right now. We are 70% there, and will wrap it up in early August.

So are we going to see a good supply of them for us at the Carlisle meet?? Please say YES! :excited: :excited:
kent

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
There sure is alot of DC pride around here:partyon:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That One on your back window is the one I want White Lettering

How sick would that look on my blacked out glass :partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Shirts hats stickers i want them all i want to put them on my vehicles:thumbsup:so what if there not on a corvette as the saying goes be happy with what you got soon i will also be a vette owner very soon i hope

1 - 18 of 18 Posts