Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried this out yet? If so, is it any good? It's supposed to be a one time charge of around $30 depending who you get it from. Then you have access to hundreds of channels, including local networks in your area.
Scam or ???

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I've looked at it but haven't tried it yet. I'll try one day.....$29.99 is nothing, so if it's a scam it's a cheap one. This came from a product review, take it for what it's worth:

Digital TV for PC is worth looking at, especially if there are multiple international stations you want to watch from your PC. You may become frustrated by the number of channels that you can't view because of locality restrictions or simply because they are not broadcasting when you are online. However, with a little patience and the right timing, there is bound to be at least one channel you would be interested in viewing, making Digital TV for PC an entertaining application.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try HULU
Theyre legit..

:thumbsup:

HULU is not the same thing, it's just videos. Digital TV for PC is access to live tv shows both domestic and foreign.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I bought a digital TV tuner for my laptop and it works well. Mine connects to a USB port and has a small antenna. In Chicago I can pick up all the local stations in HD and in analog. The one I have requires a scan for available channels in each new location and that takes about 5 minutes so not a big deal.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I was considering this kind of service last month. Lifetime service for $30 fee.
Seemed to good to be true. Went back a couple weeks later to sign up and the site was gone. I'd be leary. :smack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts