Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all fellow Members,

In appreciation of what digitalcorvettes.com provides for it's members, I think we should devise a way where we can celebrate the anniversary of the site when it comes up. I was thinking that we as members could arrange a cruise or something. For example all members in LA join and cruise and so on:thumbsup: Just a suggestion, give me your input:cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I think we are planing something for 2005. But maybe Patrick can clear that up.

·
Registered
990 Posts
your studdering 84 GRANDSPORT:rolling:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Yep!

In a few months I'll start a section here to discuss the digitalcorvettes "summer vacation" 2005. It'll be summer of 2005 cuz there is no way could we get things together for summer of 2004 - as much as I would like.

I have ideas that will make this event COMPLETELY different then the other "same old" Corvette events around the country (same event, different place). <yawn>

But, there's no reason we can't celebrate our 1 year anniversary! I think it's very cool that you guys want to do a cruise.:excited: I wish I could be there.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yep!

In a few months I'll start a section here to discuss the digitalcorvettes "summer vacation" 2005. It'll be summer of 2005 cuz there is no way could we get things together for summer of 2004 - as much as I would like.

I have ideas that will make this event COMPLETELY different then the other "same old" Corvette events around the country (same event, different place). <yawn>

But, there's no reason we can't celebrate our 1 year anniversary! I think it's very cool that you guys want to do a cruise.:excited: I wish I could be there.
Looking forward to it. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Me too Ill be out of HS and hopefully have my own Vette. If not ill steal i mean borrow my Dads.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm with you, Adam. I know for a fact I won't have my Vette in 2005. I'll have to wait for summer '06 when I get my C6. Till then I'll just have to put some miles on the old man's '85.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yep!

hay pat if you are going to put something together,i hope that all members can make it,but realistic,havin a cruise/show/picnic/and just general fun time,maybe at the indy track,or ncm kt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts