Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Want a FREE t-shirt and a $20.00 Adam's Polishes gift certificate? Become a new Supporting Member! Click here to learn more!)

DIGITALCORVETTES AND VETTE DOGS SHIRTS NOW IN OUR NEW STORE!

Click here to check out the shirts and new Supporting Member program!

Soft, pre-shrunk, short sleeve shirts will keep things cool as you cruise the summer roads and hot spots. All t-shirts are silk screened for high quality, this way you can spend more time driving, rather than rummaging through the closet looking for something cool to wear.

Also, rattle some cages with the launch of the first Vette Dogs apparel. The heathered ringer t-shirt gives an edgy design to backup your bark. The “Our Cars Have Scars” motto will show off your Corvette pride, and who knows, it may just help explain why you put a C6 Z06 out in a Colorado snowstorm!

If you’re going to order a shirt, don’t forget to check out the Supporting Membership deal as you get a FREE shirt and a $20 Adam's gift certificate.

Please allow 4 weeks for these first orders. We'll be faster as we figure it all out.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Order placed with "supporting member" option !!! Nice job guys !!! I gonna dig flying the DC colors !!! What other items do you guys foresee in the near future ??
Mugs ??? Vinyls ??? key chains ??? Dog bowls ???
Get your wallets out brothers !!!
Haven't thought that far... but you know we'll add cooooool stuff.:devil:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
My old DC shirt is starting to look a little ragged. Good time to purchase new ones.:partyon:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Missed Everybody!

But I'm back!

Just did the Supporting Membership deal...looking foward to proudly wearing the shirt at Carlisle! Hope everyone's been doing well.

Just tried (unsuccessfully) to trade my '05 Vert and some $ for an '07 Z06...the dealer's had on his lot for a while...but no go....oh well....

:partyon:

·
DC Crew
2,503 Posts
woot, i can now represent DC at all the shows and races i go to. :partyon: cant wait for the stickers.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Just ordered one "VETTE DOGS" and three DC.com shirts for my crew. Looking forward to other cooooool offerings too. Have a great weekend guys and stay safe !!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:thumbsup: The shirts are GREAT. Soon as we get the car out of the snow I'll order mine:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I took up that great offer, Dan! This is really great for the site!

Steven

·
Registered
939 Posts
So Patrick, are you the model for those T-shirts? That guy is pretty buff:laughing: I see you've been hittin' the weights

·
Registered
943 Posts
Order placed.
It's been 5 minutes where is my shirt? :laughing:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.