Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come up with a new way to lose weight thanks to Digital corvettes. I have decided to only consume beer. This way all the money I save by not buying food ,I can purchase mods for my vette. Thanks to Digital corvettes and its members for giving ideas on how to spend money on my car.:laughing:
Who's With Me ?

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Here Here:cheers:

:laughing:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I was on that diet long before I even joined DC................It is funny, but I actually gained weight:huh:

I have another great diet...........Hang out in 100 degree heat 12 hours a day for 4 days..............I think I lost 5 pounds this past weekend.

·
Registered
759 Posts
:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
If you move to Florida when you're a 100, law states anyone over 70 must drive the largest Cadillac or Lincoln available and drive only in the passing lane at 30 mph below the posted speed limit, turn signal on optional but highly encouraged. :laughing:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hope you all aren't driving your corvettes while your drinking beer. Save a vette, drive a yugo!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would never drink a vette and drive a beer.

·
Registered
724 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I would never drink a vette and drive a beer.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I'm in:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts