Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
WalMart sells edited CD's. Al Gore passed legislation in the 80's that required artists to publish 'offensive' lyrics on the cover of CD's. Censorship is old news. One problem with censorship is that it promotes sensationalism...hence the state of the media today.

It's all part of our government seeking to protect us through regulation...

I wonder how long it will be until all the pro-regulation lefties realize they are becoming the same victims of the government they want everyone else to be...probably not until they outlaw XBox and PlayStation.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
That's funny stuff, for years and years I've been hearing The Kinks sing about a guy named Lola, The Who sing "who the **** are you", and Peter Frampton sing "I wanna **** you" with his squak box. And what about that song, "Take A Walk On The Wild Side"? All on the radio!

But call one guy what he is, a ****** and the PC cops come out of the wood work :laughing: Slowly, very slowly...

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I hear there is a street in toronto that has sex toys of all kinds in the windows of the shops....like from one end of the block to the other, not a family oriented street.
Maybe in Montreal....

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
but to us in this area of the USA, we are tired of Canada using our land as a toilet.:nuts:
I always thought the exchange of their trash exporting, in trade for use of their bars, women, strippers, and sex, was a reasonable deal.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nope, Toronto.....my brother went to a Wings game on Micky Redmonds train package.
It was maybe 10 or so years ago, so maybe it has changed, but to us in this area of the USA, we are tired of Canada using our land as a toilet.:nuts:

The best thing out of Toronto is RUSH :partyon:
Well Toronto does pay you to do it, if you dont like it.... stop taking their money:D. The only reason they would ship to you guys is because its probably cheaper than getting approval for a new landfill which is why incineration plants are starting to pop up. we have plenty of land you know, we are bigger then you:nuts:. Also Toronto is no worst than any other large city when it comes to adult themed areas.... ever heard of Amsterdam?

@ preacher

Gas is 1.31/L Cigarettes are about 7bucks for cheap ones booze is like 28bucks minimum a 24 depending on the brand but across the river in quebec its on average 6bucks or more less, milk is 4bucks or more for a bag.

@ Duneripperxx

We come down there for your women too ya know..... spring break baby:devil:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
The only part about the song that bothers me is that they imply that ******* should be allowed their own airplanes.

:down:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Yes, that was sarcasm, just in case it was not obvious enough.

:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I dont take the money:crazy: the corrupt politicians do, state the obvious..however,they have been voted out and the 90 or so trucks per day has been cut in half and the flow of Toronto's trash will end in the next couple of years...:thumbsup:

So big yet 90% of your people live on our border:laughing:

No one said it was a bad city, Just dont need to be a trash can for Canada.
Another fine example of corps and capitalism ruining america.

There's nothing stopping you from buying your own hundred acres and taking canada's trash to make money.
There's nothing stopping you from making a revolutionary weapon and selling it to iraq.

governments have nothing to do with that.
not obama, not dems, not bush, not repubs.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I dont take the money:crazy: the corrupt politicians do, state the obvious..however,they have been voted out and the 90 or so trucks per day has been cut in half and the flow of Toronto's trash will end in the next couple of years...:thumbsup:

So big yet 90% of your people live on our border:laughing:

No one said it was a bad city, Just dont need to be a trash can for Canada.
If it makes you feel better.... you can have toronto, we just want the theme parks and giant tooth pick, you can keep the rest.... please, there's a Blue, Purple and Green bill in it for you :D.

Dont blame us for building the stuff close, thats the brits fault ,they built them all near the water for easier trading and you guys went all crazy and gave them the boot :smack

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I wonder if they censor rap music in Toronto. If they took out every reference to Bitch and Ho, there wouldn't be much left of the "songs". Maybe Candians are OK with referring to women that way. Not me. :spanked:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I wonder if they censor rap music in Toronto. If they took out every reference to Bitch and Ho, there wouldn't be much left of the "songs". Maybe Candians are OK with referring to women that way. Not me. :spanked:
Toronto Actually tried to block 50cent from entering Canada because of his music. Though we do have the "thugs" who are all about da bitches and hoes just like any country, there arent as many as one would think.

Are most famous rapper is a guy called classified
who is about as hardcore as Vanilla Ice :smack

21 - 40 of 51 Posts