Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Don't panic people....don't worry, the Government will take care of it. They will carefully appoint a "Tribunal" made up of leaders from select Special Interest groups to tackle the issue.
You can be assured that not one of them will actually represent the majority of Canadians. In no time they will have the English language whittled down to something that can never be offensive to anyone at any time.

Seriously, Kudos to those radio stations in N.S. and Alberta who made a statement by playing the song repeatedly in its original form. This has gotten ridiculous.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Of course, if they actually paid attention to the lyrics, they would understand that they were making fun of the ******** who would use that language to disparage rich young rock stars and their easy money lifestyle. ****** was a term he was saying ******** would use to describe these rich young hedonists.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Of course, if they actually paid attention to the lyrics, they would understand that they were making fun of the ******** who would use that language to disparage rich young rock stars and their easy money lifestyle. ****** was a term he was saying ******** would use to describe these rich young hedonists.
:agree:

Either way....Same as the "N" word, it's just not PC to say the word unless you are one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Are most famous rapper is a guy called classified... who is about as hardcore as Vanilla Ice :smack
THIS is the pride and love for country that I speak of, when charge those of you and your lack of it. You do not hear our youth speak with such high regard for our country... sure as ****, you don't hear the entertainment community sing it's praise. If you do... you call them ******* racists.

Upside down world we live in.

Good for him... I hope he makes a bundle of cash.

·
Registered
476 Posts
THIS is the pride and love for country that I speak of, when charge those of you and your lack of it. You do not hear our youth speak with such high regard for our country... sure as ****, you don't hear the entertainment community sing it's praise. If you do... you call them ******* racists.

Upside down world we live in.

Good for him... I hope he makes a bundle of cash.
Im proud of the country Im from... Proud to be Canadian:partyon: and I dont think there's anything wrong with being proud of America either the country has accomplished a lot and is a beautiful place:partyon:, I love that song you should have seen the streets of Canada when we one the gold, horns blaring, not a single pissed off mopey person in sight the whole nation was celebrating and that song was playing on every radio station patriotism like i've never seen it. I was saying he doesnt pretend to be some tough guy like those other sayin they bang the hottest chicks while drinkin kyrstal or whatever. Another good song for canada was by a band called the trews called "highway of heros" for the troops.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

x2
i waz thinkin the same thing.....

41 - 51 of 51 Posts