Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Hankook V12's mounted on the 19s/20s today. :thumbsup:
Car is dirty, I know. Roads a bit wet on the way home.

Wheel is turned to the right a bit. All tires are even with the fenders lip.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
is it me, or does it look like it has a bright green targa top....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it me, or does it look like it has a bright green targa top....
Yea it dose. The top was faded down to primer when I bought the car. I decided to quickly shoot it bright green to see if I wanted to get the whole car sprayed that color. Tint the windows dark too of course.

Go bright green??? Yes/no

White on wheels can be removed and painted to match as well.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
not thinking bright green works on a C4

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Yea it dose. The top was faded down to primer when I bought the car. I decided to quickly shoot it bright green to see if I wanted to get the whole car sprayed that color. Tint the windows dark too of course.

Go bright green??? Yes/no

White on wheels can be removed and painted to match as well.
Dark wheels on Pole Green look mean as hell :thumbsup:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Great car for St Patty's day! especially with that targa top. Looks good needs more low tho.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
not much on the bright green, but it does look good on the Callaway. If I was going to change the color of mine it would be Super Sonic, dark windows and a black top and halo.

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
I am running the saw blades on my PG 94. I would like to powder coat them black but everytime I see it in the sun I can't get rid of the shiny alum look. One day I might go black. your car looks sharp and makes me want to take that leap.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
Wheels:thumbsup:

Bright green:down:

Just my .02

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
not much on the bright green, but it does look good on the Callaway. If I was going to change the color of mine it would be Super Sonic, dark windows and a black top and halo.
:agree: I would like to see someone do the black top/halo on a PG C4 as well, I think it would look good, just don't have the wallet to get it done :laughing:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the input.

I'm on the fence on the color still. I like the Polo green alot. Yea it looks good with the rims as they are now. Would be cheaper and easier to repaint it. BUT... I like to be differant. The bright green with black GS stripes and 3 coats of clear to make it all pop. YEA! :thumbsup: Sounds nice too.

Younger gen (my 16 yr old sons friends) all say bright green. Older gen agree Polo green. I'm (37) stuck in the middle. :smack

Does any of you guys have a photo shop program that you could render the color bright green to get a better idea???

·
Registered
223 Posts
I can do the photoshop chop for you, shoot me a pm with the specifics your want and I'll take care of it when I wake up tomorrow.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Batman572 for the photoshop work. :thumbsup:

Looks sweet. Thinking I'll go this route with a bit brighter green though. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts