Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were driving home from dinner in the C6 Sunday evening when a lady in a newer M3 convertible started driving aggressively around me. I pretty much did nothing as I'm not going to start racing at the speed limit. Well, it worked out perfectly as we hit the next light side by side. I knew she was gonna try something so I waited for her to launch at the green light and sure enough she took off. I took off about at her quarter panel and by 40, I was ahead and by 60 she was at least three car lengths back, at which point I slowed to make a right turn. Anyway, the wife was disappointed because she "at least thought it would be a race." I thought that was funny.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
My wife generally rolls her eyes and shakes her head.....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I would be egging Ivan on, or doing it myself if I had the Chance!!

Wendy

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Banned
68 Posts
Now? No. But I do collect ex-wives. :laughing:
So they only liked you for your $$ huh. I think I saw your pic on here and you looked kinda scary. Well to me. You seem alot stronger and taller and meaner. Im 6-3 and you can whip my @$$ from the pic. Bet the chix are all over you. Strong and rich!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
So they only liked you for your $$ huh. I think I saw your pic on here and you looked kinda scary. Well to me. You seem alot stronger and taller and meaner. Im 6-3 and you can whip my @$$ from the pic. Bet the chix are all over you. Strong and rich!
I don't think were talking about the same person...:rolling:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
:huh:

I'm 6'3" too but I'm too old to whip anyone's ass anymore. I've switched to fire arms. :laughing:

As for rich, I have expensive hobbies which sort of zeros things out.

I assure you, I'm nothing special. Just doing my thing.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Sounds like someone has a little thing for Patrick. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Banned
68 Posts
Sounds like someone has a little thing for Patrick. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:crazy: I think this guy needs to be booted. That is a scary thought. I have a thing for patrick to adopt me as a "helper" for his expensive hobbys. I'll control all your finances. No thank you neccesary. Id be more than willing.:laughing: As for the thing for patrick, no offense but BLAH! If I was going to be gay I'd go for someone a bit "hotter" no offense there patrick.:D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
WoW! This thread took a major change of direction.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wife and I were driving home from dinner in the C6 Sunday evening when a lady in a newer M3 convertible started driving aggressively around me. I pretty much did nothing as I'm not going to start racing at the speed limit. Well, it worked out perfectly as we hit the next light side by side. I knew she was gonna try something so I waited for her to launch at the green light and sure enough she took off. I took off about at her quarter panel and by 40, I was ahead and by 60 she was at least three car lengths back, at which point I slowed to make a right turn. Anyway, the wife was disappointed because she "at least thought it would be a race." I thought that was funny.
:rolling: :laughing: :rolling: :laughing: :rolling:

You have an awesome wife, nice story too.

·
Registered
351 Posts
"....Anyway, the wife was disappointed because she "at least thought it would be a race." I thought that was funny..."
ROFLMAO!

Sounds like you've got one hell-of a wife, who doesn't mind you 'hot-rodding' every so often! GOD! I'd love to meet/marry someone like that! ;-)

Great story BTW!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts