Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Cocoa Beach Hot Rod Power Tour and came across an at least "new" to me black flared C3. The link below is to this guys website detailing the history of his vette and the transformation. It is interesting he is the original one of this 69 vette that has been heavily modified. The guy was a really nice guy and I plan to visit him later this summer when I get Kaos back.

http://www.nightwindvette.com/home.htm

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
looks like a pretty unique ride. Did you tell him to join the forum and share some details on his build?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think he is the forum type. I did send him an email asking him to join us. He has some serious $$$ and labor hours into this build. Kind of cool he is the original owner and has been modifying it all this time.

That aluminum block 427 with the supercharger is something else.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I don't think he is the forum type. I did send him an email asking him to join us. He has some serious $$$ and labor hours into this build. Kind of cool he is the original owner and has been modifying it all this time.

That aluminum block 427 with the supercharger is something else.

Very cool. The supercharger has a very unique manifold that accepts side draft carbs.

In fact he's chosen a quartet of Mikuni side draft carbs very similar to the the Mikuni carbs I have on my 400.

Man there is so much work and detail...I'd love to see all that in person.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thats a cool vette.A very well done custom.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts