Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently offered this up on that other Corvette forum and got a big response so I thought I'd offer it up here as well.
If you're interested in controling the butterflies on the NPP exhaust system so they stay open until you switch them back to the Factory specs, you don't want to pull the fuse and put it back in every time to achieve this, and you don't want to shell out close to $100 for another set up being sold else where. I have a simple set of instructions for FREE that walk you through this easy mod for around $10 in parts and 10 minutes of your time. If your interested just shoot me a PM with a valid email address to send the instructions to. I didn't create these instructions myself, I got them from another forum member when the NPP option first came out I just don't remember who. Don't want to take credit for another guy's fine work. I've done this simple mod on several cars and it works and sounds great.
SAVE THE WAVE! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Ace,
Long time no see.
Glad you finally made it over to the "right" forum.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll have to get together next time your in the D.:thumbsup:
No doubt.
Probably won't be until the Dream Cruise though. :partyon:
Still have that Cobra replica you built?

P.S. Over 150 views and only one request for instructions?
Maybe everyone over here has already done this mod. Cool.

Save the Wave! :buhbye:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Any more takers?

Just send me an email address for the FREE instructions.

If you've done this mod, what's your opinion on it. Like it, hate it, or middle of the road?

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
I'd be interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts