You're always welcome in Kentucky. :thumbsup:

Reactions: ALZ

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
New to here, glad to read this useful post. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the forum. :buhbye:

FYI, the information in this thread does not apply to your C6, this is strictly for the C5 (1997-2004). Also, you need to edit your profile so that it includes the YEAR of your C6 and not just "C6" (this helps those who may need to help you resolve a car related issue).

Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Junkman are you still around. I swear if I didnt love my vettes I'd drive my c6 through the building of my local chevy dealership! So I've got a 204 c5 commerative edition 5.7ltr manual shift convertible I got a check engine light so being the brighter of the crayons in the box I did what you said and got my own codes and I'm looking them up. I'd parked my c5 and hop in my supercharged c6 grand sport and I'll be damned if I dont het a check engine light in her too so I take the c6 to the dealership and inform them I've got a check engine light a few days later and a grand outta pocket I get my c6 back the dealership says they repaired it the very next day hop in my c6 and wtf I just soent a grand and I've gotta check engine light again. I call Chevy only to find out the mother..... just rest it and didnt do any repairs but charged me 1k. Suggestions while I contemplate how to handle this service department and drink a glass of milk. Thanks Daisy????

101 - 107 of 107 Posts