Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do, been doing that for 3 years now!

I make sure all the doors are locked, the outside lights are on, and take a peek at the Vette in the garage!

I love my car!

·
Registered
990 Posts
yeah , me too.....that is check the vette. I just want to look at it again

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Not anymore my garage is about 50 or 60' from my house. When I lived at home I rented the carport from my dad to park it and always looked out the window before going to bed.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I'm a security nut. I park my vette in my garage, which has an alarm, put on my steering wheel lock, lock my doors and set my car alarm. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
damn I thought I was wierd that way.
I come downstairs open the door to the garage and turn the light on to say goodnight every night.
I could give a **** about locking the doors to the house :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vettn94 said:
damn I thought I was wierd that way.
I come downstairs open the door to the garage and turn the light on to say goodnight every night.
I could give a **** about locking the doors to the house :D
:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Not anymore. Used to but my garage is in the 50-60 foot range from the house. When I would go out and check on it I found myself thinking that as long as I'm here I'll work for a few hours. Like I said, not any more.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just sleep in the garage on the hard cold concrete floor next
to the vette.oh, I also have it chained to my neck...........:nuts:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
matchframe said:
Always have, and always will. I check the Vette, then the kids.
me ,well thats about the same order,with one exception,Vette first,kids,and make sure the cats in,then wife,oh no ,shes still here,only kidding hon. save the wave kenney 1984

·
Registered
87 Posts
Every night that I'm home. Make sure everything is closed up tight and locked. I also take a slow walk around it just to inspect. :cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Before I go to work, When I get back from work and when I go to bed. Also have the wife's car park outside the garage to block the driveway :partyon:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I go downstairs to check that the garage is locked and the Vette is under the car cover (for some reason our cats love sitting on the targa). Oh and the Aerostar blocks the Vette in so it's not going anywhere :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts