Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

I'd pay this much for the new Leather-Wrapped Interior Package ...

• ... less than $1,000

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • ... between $1,000 and $1,500

Votes: 29 29.9%
  • ... more than $1,500, but less than $2,000

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • ... more than $2,000

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • ... like it, but want my C6 in base form.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • ... don't like it, don't want it.

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying an '08? Lucky you getting an LS3! How much do you like the Leather-Wrapped Interior Package? Enough to pay ...

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Patrick - you're too fast. Didn't have the poll up yet.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I love it!:partyon:
:agree:

It really makes the interior "pop" more than ever. You see this alot with the high end Euro Performance cars...hopefully now...less bitch'n from the over sea guys!

·
Registered
893 Posts
The colored console it too much. The door-dash-door colored leather is VERY nice and flows very well. The leather wrapped center piece looks out of place and almost too much. The carbon fiber looks out of place too. What needs to be done is to carry the carbon fiber not only to the console but to the instrument cluster,the doors, and the steering wheel to have is flow better than just to be plopped in the middle of the car and no where else. Someone here on the forum said that GM is watching the forums and hopefully he's right!

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I think it's a great option, and the airbag didn't look bad in the Sienna, but the linen (at least I think that's the other color I saw) was too light against the black. It was really in your face. Would I pay more for the option? If I have to. I'm waiting to see what the options are going to be with the new blue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Color code 85U Jetstream Blue Metallic Tintcoat. Interior color options:
Coupe and Convertible-2LT & 3LT-023 Red, 193 Ebony, 313 Cashmere, 843 Titanium Grey, Two Tone Seats, 026 Ebony and Red, 316 Ebony and Cashmere, 846 Ebony and Titanium Grey. Coupe and Convertible 4LT, Custom Leather Wrap, 245 Sienna and 425 Linen, that's it.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
I love it, I would absolutely and unquestionably opt for that interior! HUGE improvement!

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Color code 85U Jetstream Blue Metallic Tintcoat. Interior color options:
Coupe and Convertible-2LT & 3LT-023 Red, 193 Ebony, 313 Cashmere, 843 Titanium Grey, Two Tone Seats, 026 Ebony and Red, 316 Ebony and Cashmere, 846 Ebony and Titanium Grey. Coupe and Convertible 4LT, Custom Leather Wrap, 245 Sienna and 425 Linen, that's it.
Good to know the Two Tone Seats option is still a separate option. Love my titanium with my Monterey Red. Sounds like they should have included Titanium and Cashmere in the leather wrap options. JMHO

·
Registered
911 Posts
That is a beautiful looking interior. I only wish that it could be ordered separately from the 4LT package. I long for the days when options could be ordered, and not just "option packages."

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is a huge step in the right direction for corvette.

But IMHO the missed the boat only offering leather in two tone color schemes.

I would only buy it if they offer an ALL BLACK leather interior with a high contrast stitching like white or light silver. That would be sooooo ultra rich looking!!! Where do I sign??

·
Registered
14 Posts
There were a lot of us their, that agree with you 100%. the idea was great but they really missed the boat on the colors. If they had offered the contrasting stitching in the present colors with the new wrap design, they would have hit a grand slam homerun. That's not just my opinion, but the opinion of an awful lot of people we talked to at the BASH. They don't get it,
it doesn't have to be a two tone wrap, it can be a tone on tone wrap, with the contrasting stitching.

·
Registered
136 Posts
One of my buddies has a nice european sports car and the first thing he pointed out about my vette when he first looked at it is that high end cars have leather wrapped dashes and alcantara on the headliner.... This after he asked if I paid over 35K for the car.... Anyway, I feel the new interior will improve the image of the car to those that are stuck in their own world.

Everyday I find myself in amazement with what a great car the C6 is already. I am impressed with the leather wrapped interior but I just hope that the price will be reasonable. I would hate to see the price range of the car grow too large.

·
Banned
176 Posts
Good to know the Two Tone Seats option is still a separate option. Love my titanium with my Monterey Red. Sounds like they should have included Titanium and Cashmere in the leather wrap options. JMHO
Give 'em a minute. I bet it's around the corner. '09. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ttt

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love it - in linen. I'm not sold on the orange one. But if I am fortunate enough to get a new Corvette next year, I'm not sure that I'll be able to add every luxury feature to it, as much as I'd like to. A thousand bucks isn't too bad if it comes in around that price.

If I had some money for options but not enough for everything, it would be interesting to prioritize. I'd probably do something like this (forgive me for not studying up on the names or RPOs):

1. Glass roof panel
2. Adjustable suspension
3. Polished wheels
4. Navigation
5. Leather wrapped interior

I'm not sure that I'd get a Z51 since I will not be racing, but it seems like most guys here with C6s do have Z51s.

Plenty of time for me to save my money and decide.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts