Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
I haven't yet seen enough of the car to say that it looks like any particular other car. However, mentally combining the white boatshop bucs and the red SF pics, I think I get a strong feel for the design and I must say that it seems to have the grace of a Ferrari / Pinninferina design. Beyond saying that I very much like what I have seen, I will withhold further comment.

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
Like this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you think that C6 looks similar to a Ferrari 575M?

It does look like a Ferrari but not quite the 575M, I think the insperation for the styling is acutally more like a modern version of the old 250 GTO. If you look very closely at the SF shots especially from the side you can see the similarty of the lines. I realize the 550 (575M) was supposed to be a modern interpretation of the GTO but I think in this case Chevrolet is much closer to the target than Ferrari is.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
I have to agree..the Corvette both C5 and the C6 look better than the 4 seat 1/4 of a million dollar Ferrari 612 and the 575M.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Back when I said it reminder me of a Ferrari someone blasted back, no way.
It sure the hell does. Does it look too much like a Ferrari? Lemme see the sticker price...I think not!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it looks like a 550/575M,not a 612.
And more inspiring than 550/575
It'll have more outstanding performance.
And with the money enough to buy a 575M we can buy at less 4 C6s
That's enough ,isn't it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Do you think that C6 looks similar to a Ferrari 575M?

DetroitIron said:
It does look like a Ferrari but not quite the 575M, I think the insperation for the styling is acutally more like a modern version of the old 250 GTO. If you look very closely at the SF shots especially from the side you can see the similarty of the lines. I realize the 550 (575M) was supposed to be a modern interpretation of the GTO but I think in this case Chevrolet is much closer to the target than Ferrari is.
You're just right to the point!!! That's what I want to express.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts