Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's raining, I rarely turn them on! Seems the water just rolls right off the windshield... anyone ever use them?:huh:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Actually, you know what?

I haven't used the wipers in a while. I haven't had the car out in rain since I got the garage. Remember the nasty smell I was talking about from when I left my windows open and it stormed, flooding my seats? I've been letting it air out in the garage. That Febreeze really helped too. :cool: That smell is all gone now. After keeping it out of the rain, the targa leaks a little, it's starting to smell better than it has in the last 4 years. :cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i use mine 2 or 3 times a week.night time trade showers.smooth as silk..
oops,wrong forum

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I do. WHEN WE GET RAIN, it usually is a 2 inches in 2 minutes kind of thing. Sometimes can't even see the hood of the car.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I don't drive in the rain much but when I'm caught in it I don't use the wipers unless it's real bad and I can't see.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I use rain-x on all my cars. Rarely have to turn on the wipers, only time I use them is if I'm going real slow and the water does'nt roll off. :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
After a wash I always put a coat of Meguires Quick Detailer on the windshield, haven't used the wipers in years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts