Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you wave?

what generation corvette do you own?

and what generation do you receive the most waves back from?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I always :buhbye:

Think my wave rate is 50/50. It really doesn't matter what generation (car or driver) some people do and others don't. When I'm in the Z06 I make it a point to wave first (unless I don't see the GS coming the other way:D ).

:buhbye:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
yes I do:buhbye: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I have to wave like crazy... Jeep owners do the same thing. So, I'm waving at somebody in both of my rides. :buhbye:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Punk Boy said:
do you wave?

ALWAYS:buhbye:
1979 C3
All I meet, and I can always tell that when a female driver doesn't wave........it's probably not her Vette.
It's maybe the boyfriend's?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
With both hands, and both feet. It's quite a site.

I'd pay to see that. :)

BTW, while searching for Big Law Man's Maisto EB Z06 I ran across a Maisto 1:18 diecast model of a '96 GS. Do you have one? It looks pretty cool.

Ray

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
H P Bushrod said:
I own a C4 and I wave at fellow Vette owners. I get more responses from the C4 crowd. The C5 crowd seems stuck up at times!

Yes. wave = good

1994 LT1 Coupe

ditto what H P said :huh:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Punk Boy said:
do you wave?

Always wave - It's the rules

C2

Other C1 & C2 owners always wave, C3 & C4 most of the time, the C5 folks do not seem to wave as often - maybe they just don't recognize our old cars as Vettes!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
I usually always wave, sometimes If Im not paying attention I dont. A majority of the people wave back

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I wave just about every time I see another Vette...granted that's not too often :D

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
do you wave

i wave all the time,but i think that some vette drivers are lost on this little fraternal bonus of owenership.i wave at all vette s including the c-5 oweners.i have a 84 and well you no the story,84 and no go .so what.its still part of the american mans dream,driving the only real sports car in america.so to all i say be proud to wave ,it a tradition.kenny save the wave :buhbye:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts