Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to order a corvette in the next 2 to 3 days and i dont know if i wont a black black with red interior 3lt with auto nav and z51 then throw on z06 body kit and rims blacked out with red brake pads or
blue coupe with red interior same options
and do the grand sport theme? any one have pics of these cars? i havent saw none out there iv hardly seen verts with the z06 body kit? and one have them please post and share comments on my ideas!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Sorry, you can't order a Blue car with Red interior. Can't wait to see what you decide to do, though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
911 Posts
That's a sweet car, eh? Rick had to have those seats made specially for the car. They're torch red, right out of the C5 color palette. Sweet:partyon:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, you can't order a Blue car with Red interior. Can't wait to see what you decide to do, though:thumbsup:
lol yes you can the c6 just as the c5 you can order red seats from the factory you just never seen them in show rooms cause its a personal prefrence i guess and ps also there is a code i forget whats its called you can put together diffrent color combos so like the blue with red
ps the colors called cobalt red :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you so much for the pics nice wow the convertible looks good like that by any chance do you have pics of a coupe like that?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Rick has one on the lot now - blue with red interior - I don't remember if it was a coupe or convertible. I'm sure he could post a picture of it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any pics of the other car i stated black black with red interiorconvertible with z06 body kit?? ps thanks agine for teh pics great

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
any pics of the other car i stated black black with red interiorconvertible with z06 body kit?? ps thanks agine for teh pics great
I'll have to dig some up for you and would appreciate your business consideration. I have open allocation today and a couple next week in the last cycle.
www.corvetteconti.com

as of 2007, with the D30 option you can order any interior you want. I have a yellow car ordered for a customer with Red interior...stay tuned for pics!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Maybe this will help:D

I got this from EVS

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow just woke up and all these coments thanks guys! for pics and info yeah i think im gonna go with the black with red and im gonn aput the z06 body kit and rims i think it will be really hot and thow some b&b bullits on there :partyon: any one have clips of c6 with bullits perf an auto?

·
Banned
12 Posts
That Blue coupe with white stripe, red seats and black wheels looks awful. How could 4 colors on a car look good?
Really cheaps out the car!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That Blue coupe with white stripe, red seats and black wheels looks awful. How could 4 colors on a car look good?
Really cheaps out the car!
It really has nothing to do with multiple colors. Take a look at the '96 Grand Sport, then you'll understand. Personally, I think it looks great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts