Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes these? And are they available in a C5 logo? I saw them on a C6 at a car show Sunday and they look so clean. Would love to add them to my car. They're chrome spears for the taillights with the C6 flags in the center. They simply stick on.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Was it an emblem or a decal? I haven't seen those anywhere. I agree that have a nice clean look .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those particular spears are designed for the C6 tail light (which is round). The C5 tail light is oval shaped so they may not fit correctly. But they can be purchased at West Coast Corvette, Ecklers, Mid America Motorworks, Zip Corvette, Corvette Mike, Corvette Garage, etc.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I found them ranging in price anywhere from $199 (cheapest) to $389. I was hoping I could find the mfgr. to see if I could get them in a C5 logo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would still call, say WCC, and see if one of the people working the technical assistance line can check on the availability of being made for a C5. I'm sure it would be a special order. Or they might even put you in touch with the vendor to see if it's possible. Anything is possible for the right price. Just a thoght!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
$389:thud:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Are they machined stainless steel or something? That cost is pretty high for something that can hardly be seen far away.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
For $400 they should be dipped in gold

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow...these overinflated prices are getting so old.
I had a couple Supras years back...before people really went crazy for them and the mods were absolutely outragously priced. Then, over the next few years, alot of manufactures began popping up for the Supra craze and the competitive pricing was on!!
Why hasnt this happened for the C5?? There are alot of manufactures and the prices are still ridiculous...what gives?
Sorry for the temporary thread hijack...proceed:excited:

Steve

·
Registered
402 Posts
OK. I found something similar at ChevyMall. These are not as tidy as the C6 spears, but they do have the C5 logo.

1997-2004 C5 5pc Billet Rear Taillight Bezel w/Emblem
Give your Corvette a custom look with our high quality billet products. This is a GM licensed product.
Set comes complete with 4 taillight bezels with C-5 logos, center brake light bezel & all chrome mounting hardware.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer and will arrive separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Item# Product Qty Options Price
RS431 1997-2004 C5 5Pc Billet Rear Taillight Bezel w/Emblem
$289.95

In ChevyMall this item can be found in the Corvette Shop under Billet Accessories, Page 3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts