Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's 2 really cool things about this video! Not only does he have a c4 corvette 88 I think, Instead of a Lamborghini or Ferrari in the video like most people now-a-days, but he also has the light in the front like kit from knight rider, i always wondered how it would look and I must say watching this I think its awesome. I personally would go with the original red though being that the purple would look a little weird on a red car, at night that would look so awesome =D I hope I can make this happen!

I don't know if I can post the video on here but im also putting the link to it below. if you don't like rp just mute it and watch the video lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Car is cool, music is not, wait, that is not music.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said to mute it lol I know man but i just thought it was cool that someone would actually use a c4 vette in a music video from this era when there's so many other cars out there. I personally love my 86 so if i were to make a song I would use it haha I tried watching it to see how the lights are in there but idk it looks like it sits right above the front license plate but not over the front trim, im definitely gonna have to research this more than just watching this video.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Be careful with the red. LEO's like to use that color for their own personal use. Red and blue belong to them and they are real proud of it. One of my son's friends had red front window glass sprayer thingy's that glowed red and he got a ticket.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Yea that couldn't be too hard to pull off. This is probably the first rap video I've seen that the rapper used a car he really owns.:laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow! that's stupid but i see what your saying i wonder if i even get it to be able to work if I could install a on and off switch so that way if i do get stopped i could just turn it off, get far away and turn it back on lol this was just something i saw that i thought was cool if it's illegal then whatever i'll just enjoy my car the way I have been

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that license plate cover with the light on top looks like it works perfect, Thanks raid, how things going with the vette? last I saw u got the engine and tranny out

·
Registered
145 Posts
You could do the amber I would think without upsetting the LEO's.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
that license plate cover with the light on top looks like it works perfect, Thanks raid, how things going with the vette? last I saw u got the engine and tranny out
I'm at a minor crossroads. I'm thinking of a slightly different direction and can't make major moves untill I make up my mind. Option one means no going back.:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts