Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Does Anyone know where to get a My Other car is a Corvette Z06 Liscence Plate holder

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Patrick 
#1 ·
Was interested in putting a liscence plate holder on my daly driver, a Datsun 280 Z that says "My Other Car is a Corvette Z06"

Does anyone know if something similar exists? :D

#4 ·
#7 ·
Mid America has a plate frame that has the Z06 emblem, # 600-806. $29.99

Also they have one that you can customize with up to 17 block letters, #100-737. $29.99

#600-750 "I'd Rather Be Driiving My Corvette" and
#612-081 "My Other Car Is A Corvette"
are $14.99 each

:thumbsup:

#9 ·
Thanks for the replies I think I will place an order now:D

I want the whole world to know that I am a corvette owner.

Hopefully they wont think I am lying while driving the other Z, the 280 that is:laughing:

#10 ·
GS788 said:
Mid America has a plate frame that has the Z06 emblem, # 600-806. $29.99

Also they have one that you can customize with up to 17 block letters, #100-737. $29.99

#600-750 "I'd Rather Be Driiving My Corvette" and
#612-081 "My Other Car Is A Corvette"
are $14.99 each

:thumbsup:
You beat me to it, I just got my MAD catalog today, and saw the same thing! :partyon:

#11 ·
Is there one that I can get for my GF that says "I'd rather be driving my boyfriend's Corvette" ?? ;)

She can (have me) put it on her Explorer.

This way everyone knows that she's taken, and that she won't be impressed by their 1996 Camaro.*

Michael

* No offense intended to those who drive 1996 Camaros.

#12 ·
Yeller Z06 said:
Is there one that I can get for my GF that says "I'd rather be driving my boyfriend's Corvette" ?? ;)

She can (have me) put it on her Explorer.

This way everyone knows that she's taken, and that she won't be impressed by their 1996 Camaro.*

Michael

* No offense intended to those who drive 1996 Camaros.
You can get them custom made. In my local shopping mall they have a place that makes custom license plates frames while you wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.