Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a company that makes a carbon fiber front grill for an 07 C6 vette? I'm going to get the rear fascia exhaust panel and would like the front grill to match. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Vette2k10, just what I was looking for and saw a few more things I would like to purchase from them. Do you know the price of the front grill? Are they pretty reasonable with their pricing? Thanks again.

·
Registered
321 Posts
great looking stuff...it would be nice if they had a price list on the site.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, they are a little more pricey than other companies but the quality justifies that. For example, I'm going to be buying a c6 when I get out of college in three years and was looking at buying some interior carbon fiber bits from them. The steering wheel costs about 700$ but it along with everything else they sell is a replacement part and there is a refundable core charge. I would give them a call at 1-800-682-7747 to ask for a quote.

http://www.apsisusa.com/Corvette Products/Corvette Accessories Index Page.htm

You guys might also want to click on the above link to check out all of their corvette products. I didn't know they laminated wheels in carbon fiber.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there Vette2k10, just called Apsiusa and got some prices on some carbon fiber stuff for my Vette. Their prices are way out there, for the rear exhaust panel, he wants 2,500.00 plus a 500.00 replacement charge but you get the 500.00 back when you send him your stock one back. I can get the same thing at WCC for 600.00. For a third light, he wants 395.00 and for the front grill he wants 700.00, just way too much but I'm sure it's good carbon fiber but not worth the cost for having bug's hitting the grill, lol. Anyone else know of a place for a front grill in carbon fiber? Thanks Vette2k10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts