Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Would you consider this car, if you were considering an exotic car?

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 750HP, if Caddy made this.... would you consider it instead of a Diablo or Ferrari?

750-hp Northstar XV12
Carbon Fiber Body
Rearview Cameras
Stealth Fighter-Inspired Design
BVLGARI Clock & Cluster

VOTE ABOVE!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Yes, but thats only if it looked exactly like it does as the concept...and has the performance they are talking about....not like what the XLR became...the Evoq its concept looked 100 times better than the XLR and had performance to match its looks 450 hp froma supercharged northstar V8

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,553 Posts
I could live with that. It has a certain aggressive yet sleek look.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Not yes but HELL YES!!! That is sweet! Very agressive, great proportions, and 750hp...I'd love to have that over here and go Ferrari/Lambo Hunting!!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
you already know my answer,in black please.:partyon: :smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Isnt that the Cien (sp?). I like the looks of that a lot. Toss the Xlr and build that.:smokin:

·
Registered
159 Posts
If its not Italian, it isn't an exotic.

Well it does have a BVLGARI clock and cluster, so I will suppose that will suffice.;)

The Cien, IMO, is one of the nicest, if not the nicest looking cars ever designed. I don't know if I would take it over an F-50, but I will take it over my Viper.

I really wish they released this car. It would have given that exclusive status back to Caddy.

Oh well. Another disappointment from GM.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
racer rich said:

Oh well. Another disappointment from GM.
Gm aint what it used to be. For example Look at the New SS line of Cars. It is supposed to mean Super Sport. The SS silverado Is nothing really special. It cant even compare to the Lightning or the Ram SRT.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yes, pretty aggressive looking. That front few is pretty impressive.
:)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I love that car I actually bought a $7 magazine just because it had an article of that car in it.:thumbsup:

Loggins I can't speak for the carline from GM but the truck was designed to be fast and functional. Neither the Lightning nor Dodge's Viper engined truck can touch the Chevy SS Silverado in all catagories. Remember it's a truck first if you want pure performance by a Vette.;)

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
That's just BAD ASS!!!! I'd like to have one in my garage (once I buy a house with a garage).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Gm aint what it used to be. For example Look at the New SS line of Cars. It is supposed to mean Super Sport. The SS silverado Is nothing really special. It cant even compare to the Lightning or the Ram SRT.
I couldn't agree more. GM is really screwing up Chevy's distinguished models. Look what they done to the Malibu and Impala. Now they are screwing with the SS line. How can they call the Impala SS an "SS" model when it has the same damn wimpy "supercharged" V-6 thats literally in ever other GM sedan?

The only two things GM has going for it is the Vette and the Hummer. The Hummer is a current fad that will die out in a year or two. If the Vette ever dies out, so will GM.

·
Registered
333 Posts
THATS ONE BAD LOOKING MOFO I WOULD TAKE THAT IN A HEART BEAT !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
racer rich said:
I couldn't agree more. GM is really screwing up Chevy's distinguished models. Look what they done to the Malibu and Impala. Now they are screwing with the SS line. How can they call the Impala SS an "SS" model when it has the same damn wimpy "supercharged" V-6 thats literally in ever other GM sedan?

The only two things GM has going for it is the Vette and the Hummer. The Hummer is a current fad that will die out in a year or two. If the Vette ever dies out, so will GM.
:agree:
Its Like Gm has really gone Mild. They are making Cool concepts but then they turn around and produce the ****.

Raidmagic- If They Silverado SS was build as a truck first Why did the put the SS badge on it? Have you Seen the Silverado SS up close? There is no way that the Silverado SS was built as a truck first. What im trying to say is GM should put the speed back behind the SS Badge. Where are the GM designers who did the Syclone and Typhoon. We need to bring those people back to create something to Take the Lightning and the SRT down.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I like the aspect AutoWeek took on the new SS Silverado. They called it a "semi sport" and that is exactly what it is. It is a truck with slightly more go than stock, unlike the Lightning or SRT-10 that are much more than stock.

·
Registered
335 Posts
as for the caddy, Very nice!!!

It would be great if GM would try to challange the exotic market. Even though I couldn't afford it, it would be nice to see GM take a risk and make a few of those....

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
TreCool626 said:
I like the aspect AutoWeek took on the new SS Silverado. They called it a "semi sport" and that is exactly what it is. It is a truck with slightly more go than stock, unlike the Lightning or SRT-10 that are much more than stock.
I can see if GM still made that Silverado. They shouldnt toss the SS badge on "semi sport " Vehicles. I think they think that just the SS badge will make these line of cars sell, but ya got to back up that name with some more preformance.

·
Registered
990 Posts
nice ride..............but I need it in admiral blue and don't forget the hashmarks:rolling:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts