Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine hasn't but the wife thinks the opposite. My non-vette buddies all think the same as my wife and I keep telling them it's not true.

What about you?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I think a Corvette shows success in some way and that is attractive to a quality woman.

As far as helping you get laid, I have no clue!:surprised

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
One of the girls in my office started coming onto me when she found out I have a Vette. The worst part of it is she is married, glad she's not my woman.

I had my girlfriend when I bought my Vette. She was a little worried in the beginning, but has since gotten over it.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
No clue...I too was married when we bought the Vette.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Heck yea, I get requests from girls all the time to go for a ride .......
......my 14 year old and 11 year old daughters are always asking!!:D

As far as women more my age... never had any offers yet, not even from my own wife!

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah it helps me get women....oh wait, maybe it's because I can steer with my pecker??? :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yea it helped me with my wife. After 30 years of marriage, raising my two kids and putting up with all my *hit, I finally bought her someting that makes her smile every time she climbs into it. Should have done it years ago. My sex life has never been better!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I think this one did

·
Registered
7 Posts
mine sure hasnt, but i havent been lookin since i got it. my first date with my current gf was on the day i got it. she didnt know about it till i showed up at her house tho. lol i dont think it'd help much tho. folks need to post some more of those chicks "in" the vette's more often. very nice pic. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts