Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising to my Dad's house on Sunday and ran up on this tricked out looking Jap bike. Custom paint, aftermarket exhaust, etc...

I passed him doing about 85 and 2-3 minutes later he comes speeding by, weaving in and out of traffic, then slowed down.

So I catch up to him again, still cruising between 80-85 mph. I'm stuck behind him for about a mile before he looks back and makes a hand jesture which I took that he wanted to "roll"/race.

After he jumped on the throttle I went WOT right after him. About 20 seconds into it, I see that he's not pulling away anymore and that I'm closing. about 40 seconds into it, I get out of the throttle because I'm closing REALLY fast now!:laughing:

He was still in it and kept going after I backed off. My first race against a bike and I WHOOPED his a**! :partyon:

Renee just looked over at me and smiled. :D

Not a bad Sunday if you ask me.:thumbsup:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
COOL!!:cheers:

You had more fun than me on Sunday. I get a BMW SUV and you get the bike. I bet the bike dude didn't tell you that you were too young for a Corvette and didn't deserve it b/c you whooped his ass. :rolleyes:

There were a lot of smokies out and about early on Sunday morning for some reason. I almost got nailed a couple of times haulin' ass back and forth to storage.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Sweet. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts