Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's made of cardboard. Seen this at the 2003 Fall Chevy/Vette Fest. Anyone know the story behind it?

Larger pics in my Gallery. Check out my sig for the link.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
a 15 year old kid designed and made it because he's to young to drive a real one,and he's saving all his money to buy a vette when he's 16.Is that close.:D

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
That looks pretty good for a couple pieces of cardboard, I should have done that to save a little money on my 04!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
poncherello said:
That looks pretty good for a couple pieces of cardboard, I should have done that to save a little money on my 04!
Welcome to DC.com ponch,i was going to make a joke about ponch on that show CHIPS,but i can't remember the other guys name.:laughing: sorry, it was the first thing i thought of when i saw your name,i haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet.:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
poncherello said:
:rolling:

I'm with you, could of saved a ton on my 02 but the wife would have found a way to spend the savings. :D

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hawaii-5-lo said:
a 15 year old kid designed and made it because he's to young to drive a real one,and he's saving all his money to buy a vette when he's 16.Is that close.:D
15 year old :surprised

That's very :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts