Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, am heading to Carlisle in August and my first thought was, how am I going to make my black Corvette shine? Well, I found out today.

It's been a very dry week, no rain, so I didn't wash the Vette yesterday. It just had a light layer of dust on it. This morning, went out and took the Cali duster to it. Looked okay, but man, with all the great Corvette's in Carlisle, this just wasn't going to cut it. I have over 500 miles to get there and I needed her to look good!

Got out my Adams Detail spray and did half the roof. WOW is all I can say. It really did look recently waxed! I did the other half, then the door, which of course, made the front and back fenders look bad. So, well, you see where this is heading, ended up doing the entire car and man does it look great!

The one thing I won't forget when heading to Carlisle is Adam's Detail spray. If you don't have it or haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. Especially if you have black Vette which is impossible to keep clean!

This is one Adam's product that will always be in my cleaning supplies.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Okay, am heading to Carlisle in August and my first thought was, how am I going to make my black Corvette shine? Well, I found out today.

It's been a very dry week, no rain, so I didn't wash the Vette yesterday. It just had a light layer of dust on it. This morning, went out and took the Cali duster to it. Looked okay, but man, with all the great Corvette's in Carlisle, this just wasn't going to cut it. I have over 500 miles to get there and I needed her to look good!

Got out my Adams Detail spray and did half the roof. WOW is all I can say. It really did look recently waxed! I did the other half, then the door, which of course, made the front and back fenders look bad. So, well, you see where this is heading, ended up doing the entire car and man does it look great!

The one thing I won't forget when heading to Carlisle is Adam's Detail spray. If you don't have it or haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. Especially if you have black Vette which is impossible to keep clean!

This is one Adam's product that will always be in my cleaning supplies.
:agree: :agree:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Won't use anything but Adams anymore :cheers:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just completed a clay bar job with lubricant all the way around on my C5. WOW! Sealed it up, then a nice wax job.
Yes, the detailer spray makes it all look nice. Until I clayed my Vette I didnt know what I was missing. Smoother than off the show room floor.

When was the last time you clayed you vette?

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Just completed a clay bar job with lubricant all the way around on my C5. WOW! Sealed it up, then a nice wax job.
Yes, the detailer spray makes it all look nice. Until I clayed my Vette I didnt know what I was missing. Smoother than off the show room floor.

When was the last time you clayed you vette?
never:laughing:

but i cant wait to wash clay shr revive polish and wax it :devil:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been using the detail spray for several years now and have always been very happy with it. I have always been pleased with how easy it is to use and it always wipes right off even if it were to dry on your car because you missed a spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts