Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think for me if it was a wider and different rims I would like it more. Craftsmanship is good, I think the headlights need to be twice as thick and the grill needs to be about 3 inches wider. But it is cool.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I like it other than the rear from the side view.
I agree. That rear end sucks more than the C6. The front kicks ass but they need to loose all the badges except for the stingray. That split windows looks like some Tijuana crap.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I hate the concept C7 just as much as I hate this car
:agree:

Well, except that there is no such car as the "concept C7". Just that ugly Transformers movie prop car.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Why did the guy say it's the body from an 05 Grand Sport?:WTF No such animal.

I don't like it. I do like the car from Transformers but this one is just strange looking.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the one from transformers 1 , now there is to many variations of it. Thanks for posting the vid up Junkman are you a moderator now?..... Or have you been?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nowe that I think about it Lambo Giardo head lights and a spoiler would help this car allot. In the video the front doeasnt look to bad I hate the head lights.... The rear is missing a spoiler.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I like the one from transformers 1 , now there is to many variations of it. Thanks for posting the vid up Junkman are you a moderator now?..... Or have you been?
For almost two years. :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts