Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm practically pulling into my driveway and this white VW gti with a bunch of punks in it went FLYING passed my house. I mean... 60 mph in a 25 mph. Of course there were a lot of kids on bikes, playing, and folks walking their dogs.

Totally freaking uncool.

I happen to pass a speed trap entering in my neighborhood one minute prior, and the guys were headed towards the cop. :D

Well, I backed out of the driveway and headed in the direction. But, the cop was still sitting there. BUMMER! :thud:

So, I pulled up next to the cop and he put his window down and I gave him the scoop, he pointed and said that car had just turned down "that street" and the cop said "thanks" and pulled out and headed that way.

I don't know if the cop got him or not, but it'd be sweet if he nailed that moron. Speeding in neighborhoods with kids around is simply the dumbest thing you can do.

:D :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
:agree:

Unfortunately they are in every neighborhood. I also see it from time to time. I live on a cul-de-sac (only 4 houses past mine) and the "No Outlet" sign for the only road in and out is about a mile down the road. Dumb asses.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
We got a teen goob here that tkes his 4 wheeler on the streets...almost wrecked more than a few neighbors...can't wait til they bust him.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Ridin' on flatbeds... narc'n on ricers... Mine as well grab a prune juice and a rocking chair for the front porch.

:D

All kidding aside, wreckless driving like that should garner some serious fines or jail time. Your neighborhood had lots of kiddies playing outside, it'd be horrible to hear an outcome of something that is completely preventable. Sure hope the Police were able to rip 'em a new one. Nice snag Patenstein.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts