Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, oh man, don't you just love all the gorgeous covettes on this site??!!!! I am new to ownership (buying my 95 polo green vert just last July), but I have always loved em. To have so many knowledgeable people and so many great Corvettes, stock and modded, and all generations, at this site is just the bomb!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Yeah - I've thoroughly enjoyed being part of DC!

Are you still uncertain about going to Bloomington?

Steven

PS - Nice pics of the Vette!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yup,I agree....It's this site that is responsable for me getting into the "corvette" scene again.It's hard to get out with all the work I have around here but thanks to DC I can keep up with the latest and greatest news.

And let's not forget about all the members who can practically solve any Corvette problem out there...Thanks...:cheers:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
We're number 1, We're number 1!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Man, oh man, don't you just love all the gorgeous covettes on this site??!!!! I am new to ownership (buying my 95 polo green vert just last July), but I have always loved em. To have so many knowledgeable people and so many great Corvettes, stock and modded, and all generations, at this site is just the bomb!!!!!
You said it:thumbsup:

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
You do realize that you can literally spend HOURS just looking at all the Vette pictures on this site?:partyon:

·
Registered
649 Posts
The best thing about this site is there is no bashing other people. I been to some other Vette site’s (ooops did that realy come out of my mouth out loud),, and could not believe some of the thing I read … There is a lot here on this site and that’s great…. Just a great site to browse and wind down at the end of the day.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ps. I seen that DC bought a new vette, do member get a day to drive it??…. E-Mail me when it’s my day…:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
939 Posts
The best thing about this site is there is no bashing other people. I been to some other Vette site’s (ooops did that realy come out of my mouth out loud),, and could not believe some of the thing I read … There is a lot here on this site and that’s great…. Just a great site to browse and wind down at the end of the day.
:agree: Thats the reason I've stuck around this site and ditched the pretenders

1 - 11 of 11 Posts