Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is what happens when you dont pay attention to what your doing!!
I got it back today, it looks better then when i first bought it. The paint is flawless now, yippy. Thank god my deductable is only $250!!! Learn from my mistake! Dont drive when your tired!!!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
That sucks. Glad you got it back looking so good. If you got it back today (Sunday?) and the pictures of the wreck were taken in January 2000, then that is one looooonngg repair:laughing:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
:rolling:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It must be the camera has the wrong date, this was 3 weeks ago! in 2000 i was 16yrs old! I was still cruising in my 91' Astro van!

Also, they didnt have z06 rims in jan 00'

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Just cutting up with you Mike. It's always a bitch when your ride gets an uh-oh. Damn cameras sometimes have a mind of their own

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Torch Red 2K said:
Just cutting up with you Mike. It's always a bitch when your ride gets an uh-oh. Damn cameras sometimes have a mind of their own
No, i know. I need it to feel stupid so i dont do it again.:laughing:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick96LT4 said:
OOOPS! What did you hit? Did you just go off-roading?
I thought vettes were known for off-road racing, i mean just look how high off the ground these things are!:laughing: No, i went rose pickin' in the local shopping center, hit the curb head on, cracked the two front rims, bulldosed over a stop sign ( whick i kept), and killed a few shrubs. It was more embarasing then anything! Luckily it was like 11pm so no one was around to get hurt. All in all it was an exciteing experiance. A cop watched me do the whole thing, he thought i was drunk or something. He just laughed at me. I was like :finger: its not funny! But really it was :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
MIKESHARDTOP said:
I thought vettes were known for off-road racing, i mean just look how high off the ground these things are!:laughing: No, i went rose pickin' in the local shopping center, hit the curb head on, cracked the two front rims, bulldosed over a stop sign ( whick i kept), and killed a few shrubs. It was more embarasing then anything! Luckily it was like 11pm so no one was around to get hurt. All in all it was an exciteing experiance. A cop watched me do the whole thing, he thought i was drunk or something. He just laughed at me. I was like :finger: its not funny! But really it was :D
COP->:nuts:<-YOU

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:laughing: yup

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Well that sucks. Glad you got it back now and are satisfied with the repair.
At least you realize what happened, and learned from it. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
That's a shame what happened to the car, but like you said luckly it was late enough where no one got hurt including you. Glad you got the car back. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts