Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using door edge guards? I attempted to install a set of clear guards I purchased from my local auto parts store. The vette door edges are wider than other vehicles and the aftermarket guards won't fit. Does the dealer have clear guards that fit?:huh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Marty I said:
Is anyone using door edge guards? I attempted to install a set of clear guards I purchased from my local auto parts store. The vette door edges are wider than other vehicles and the aftermarket guards won't fit. Does the dealer have clear guards that fit?:huh:
I haven't seen any, but I would also be interested....

·
Registered
662 Posts
Marty I said:
Never, ever, park next to someone who has door edge guards.

Ray

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Re: Re: Door edge guards?

RT66Z06 said:
Never, ever, park next to someone who has door edge guards.

It kind of gives you the feeling they don't give a **** about their car doors and what they open them into.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Door edge guards?

Torch Red 2K said:
It kind of gives you the feeling they don't give a **** about their car doors and what they open them into.
You are a mind reader, sir.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to park in a garage with my wife's custom painted pink VW Convertible Beetle. I was thinking of getting guards to guard her car and my hide.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I personally think they look worse than whatever minor chips that may occur on the edge of the door. Our new car has some crappy looking clear stick on ones That are wrinkly ect. Wish they were gone, but am afraid they have been there to long to get them off easialy

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

And Might I interest you in a pair of these as well

:devil:

Bonne :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts