1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
alpines....i have a pair of those...nice speakers

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Those look awesome! Love it. I see what you mean about the ground on the pillar. I'll have to use that for when I put my stereo in. I'm still undecided on dash or doors though. Hmmmm. The decisions.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
War Machine said:
Is that where the front speakers go on a Bose'd '87?

I have the delco system and the front speakers are on the dash board. I have nothing on the door.

Your doors should be cut already with big squares so you can add any speaker that tickles your fancy.:thumbsup: I would give you a picture but would you believe I didn't take one picture with the door panel off?:bang

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I forgot to ask raid, how is the bass without a sub? is it decent enough? Also, is the sound coming more from the front or the rear of the car. I'm asking because I really like how your setuf turned out and if I decide to do mine similarly, it will be cost effective and will hopefully sound great too!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have sat on the floor and jammed it. Sounded great the bass was ok there was no distorstion at all so I like that. I haven't put seats in the car yet so the sound at the level I was sitting at is sure to be different.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
The Alpines have a swivel tweeter, so you should be fine. Can't wait to see the interior in one piece!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts