1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am down one vette, but I did pick up this baby for a trade in :devil:

Good Bye 06 Convertible

Hello 04 Viper Mamba Special Edition #49 of 200 :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Very nice .....But whats with the seat bolster?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Nice trade. I love me some White Mamba action.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After a few weeks of being offline at home, finally can get some photos uploaded

And one finally one with my mascot :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Very nice!!!

So tell us what are some differences between the two? What do you like better or worse on the vette/viper? I've always had a thing for vipers:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
After a few weeks of being offline at home, finally can get some photos uploaded

And one finally one with my mascot :thumbsup:

You certainly have a healthy looking stable of horses.
I wouldn't know which one to drive first.
Great looking Pooch.......

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice!!!

So tell us what are some differences between the two? What do you like better or worse on the vette/viper? I've always had a thing for vipers:thumbsup:
Well, its bad to say but I have yet to drive it. I am still in Qatar and won't be home until probably June of next year. My mother told me it pretty much feels like driving my 91 Vette just a lot more torque and raw horsepower

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Well, its bad to say but I have yet to drive it. I am still in Qatar and won't be home until probably June of next year. My mother told me it pretty much feels like driving my 91 Vette just a lot more torque and raw horsepower
Well now you have one more thing to look forward to when you get back home. Get home safe man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
:surprised you are the man. She's a monster. Get home safe and enjoy your rides.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks awesome :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Well color me green with evny! Haha. Great looking cars, sir! I hope you're enjoying your time state side.

:cheers:

·
Registered
889 Posts
That is quite a pair you've got there. So now that your home I assume that you've driven it?

What's your opinion compared to the GS?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is quite a pair you've got there. So now that your home I assume that you've driven it?

What's your opinion compared to the GS?
It's a bit rougher then the GS, but it definitely has its place as a fun sports car. I wouldn't take it for a long road trip, I would use the GS. Getting in and out is a lot tougher then the Vettes, but you really do feel like you are in a cockpit of a fighter jet. If I just wanted to go out and cruise I would take the GS, if I wanted to go for spirited runs, I would use the Viper. That is not to say the Corvette can't do it, I just feel the Viper is a bit more better at it imo.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got back my hoodliner from Corrado. Again, this guy is just amazing! From how easy it is to work with him and get what you want to shipping, you just can't find a better guy to do business with. Also a couple of pictures of humor... :laughing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts