Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching Jay Leno tonight and heard him say that he talked the Psyche Doc into dumping his Ferrari for a ZO6. Dr. Phil said the ZO6 was faster...said it was a race car with a radio...and that it handled better too.

I didn't hear him groaning about the vette interior either. He only complained about his boys driving off in it.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Atheris said:
Was watching Jay Leno tonight and heard him say that he talked the Psyche Doc into dumping his Ferrari for a ZO6. Dr. Phil said the ZO6 was faster...said it was a race car with a radio...and that it handled better too.

I didn't hear him groaning about the vette interior either. He only complained about his boys driving off in it.
It went below the radar but Jay had a C6 specially built. It is a Vert with tt and suspension mods. It's one of his daily drivers and in his words his second favorite vert (His 56 Buick is still his number one vert). He is not only a collector but a true enthusiast.

Where I used to live, Jay did a show once a month in a small comedy club. He always showed up in his 56 Buick or on a vintage Harley dresser.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
midnite902 said:
It went below the radar but Jay had a C6 specially built. It is a Vert with "tt" and suspension mods.

Don't want to sound ignorant BUT what is "tt"?:huh:
Jim:D

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
jim815 said:
Don't want to sound ignorant BUT what is "tt"?:huh:
Jim:D
Twin Turbo

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Last time he was on Leno he had a 996 911 Turbo and Jay wanted to race him with his modified C5 Z06.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
lawnchair said:
I'd like to see that race! Got a link to some info on Jay's Z06?
I know it's a yellow 2003 Z06 w/ a Tiger Shark body kit. Similar to this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts