Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to the forum-It looks like most cars are driven to the race ? Can you trailer a car in and race. I run a 10.3 sec 75 Corvette-Thx

·
Registered
233 Posts
sgschaffer said:
i am new to the forum-It looks like most cars are driven to the race ? Can you trailer a car in and race. I run a 10.3 sec 75 Corvette-Thx
I think most folks here drive their Corvettes to the drag strip when racing.

But, with a 10.3 second car, I would think you'd be trailering already... ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
groundczero said:
Whacha got under the hood, and is it streetable?
Street Legal,but not very streetable. It runs a 383 sbc that dynos at 675 hp. lots of goodies inside with a pwerglide and four link-Weighs in at 2644 # (car alone).

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
What did you do to cut that many pounds off the weight?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TreCool626 said:
What did you do to cut that many pounds off the weight?
We took out the floor board from the firewall all the way back and replaced it with a tubular frame and polished sheetmetal. We added the four link and coil overs with a 9" Ford rear end.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
sgschaffer said:
Hell yes you can! We don't care if you and some friends want to push it to the track. :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, as long as it's a Vette, and you want to race in the Corvette Challenge, it doesn't matter it you drive it there or trailer it in. We just want to see you come out, race your Vette and have some fun with other Corvette enthusiats/nuts. :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,608 Posts
A Vette running in the 10's. I like it. How about a pic?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts