·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Wow he lost some major cool points.

Id bet on this being a new car and him not knowing how to drive it yet.

Ive done my share of drag racing and this dosnt seem to be a common occurence wrecking on a burnout lol

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,

Hopefully the car gets repaired soon

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Try explaining that to your insurance agent. "I swear, I went into Wal-Mart for just a minute, and when I came out, the car was like this!" :rolling:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats the chance you take with drag racing. I have seen cars lose it and run into the other one and thought oooo how bad would that suck to have that happen to a ZR1...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Try explaining that to your insurance agent. "I swear, I went into Wal-Mart for just a minute, and when I came out, the car was like this!" :rolling:
Sad part is, with the way people drive it is believable that that would happen in a walmart parking lot

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Man, thats some damage. Ive had my c5 repaired once, just the rear bumper..... this guy needs a fender, and inner fender, front fascia, lights, support bracket, probably some radiator or suspension parts as well. Then the paint alone will cost about a grand.

Sad part is, heating up street radials is pretty pointless. Maybe drop a pound or two of air, and practice launching before you go to the track.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

X-wife story/stories it happened more than once lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts