Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
In the guy's defense. 87% of all Fords ever made are still on the road....The rest actually made it home:D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
If you are old enough you can call Junior at BR549. Youngsters won't understand

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
There will be no C8 Corvette if GM Goes Bankrupt again.
Pretty simple.

The Honda Race Car sound did not impress stock holders any as we can see from the chart.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty simple.

The Honda Race Car sound did not impress stock holders any as we can see from the chart.
That chart is not c8 sales, brother. And nobody stops buying from a manufacturer because of what they did to their one top model. I have a different idea about that chart and also Ford. And my idea is not a restructuring for different car sales. I much rather am thinking we are at the forefront of the next great economic downturn and these big manufacturers are seeing it coming and doing what they can while they can. I hope I am wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty simple.

I know you don't really believe that a stock market could tank on the way an engine sounds. I know even you don't really believe that. The fluctuations have been the result of GM shuttering factories. This has absolutely nothing to do with Corvette. And GM just got done pouring $750M into their one plant that only churns out Corvette. You don't just walk away from that investment. They are invested wayyyyy to deep to not release this car at this point.

And Corvette sales have always spiked upon the release of a new body. And the C8.R is not the C8 and the C8 is to be release with the current Corvette's LT 6.2L engine.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts