Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
BubHe - Thanks for sharing such a valuable article. How the heck do you come across these things anyway...sicko! :stick:
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
War Machine - I was wondering where you'd gone. Nice to have you back! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B-girl said:
BubHe - Thanks for sharing such a valuable article. How the heck do you come across these things anyway...sicko! :stick:
:laughing: Inter-military sharing/Military Intelligence! :thumbsup:

My little brother is in the Air Force (Intel Specialist) and he forwards them to me. Your tax dollars hard at work. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Wow! That is some interesting article!

Gosh, if you are lost and stranded in the deep woods for days, could you use this technique to survive???????

And, YES, another Classic DigitalCorvettes thread brought to you by your friendly neighborhood parrot!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
This was covered by CBS News a few years back. There was a lady who talked about it like it was a high class thing to do. She drank her pee from a tea cup. I guess she gets her alphabet a little confused.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
LowVette said:
This was covered by CBS News a few years back. There was a lady who talked about it like it was a high class thing to do. She drank her pee from a tea cup. I guess she gets her alphabet a little confused.
How lovely, right from a tea cup!

:nuts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hey anyone know what movie these quotes are from?

"Can you get sick drinking piss?"

"I think you can!"

"Even if its your own?"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Re: Hey anyone know what movie these quotes is from?

Z06 Parrot said:
"Can you get sick drinking piss?"

"I think you can!"

"Even if its your own?"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We need volunteers for a DC conducted scientific study.

:takestwostepsback:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
ernieC-6 said:
Why the sad face? You are from Corona!!!!!!!

Don't you drink yellow alcoholic pee there????????

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
If its so good for you, why would your body excrete it?!?!?! What's next...poop eating?

NOBODY ANSWER THAT!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
MIKEETC said:
If its so good for you, why would your body excrete it?!?!?! What's next...poop eating?

NOBODY ANSWER THAT!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
Maybe it's not so bad if it's chilled. :lookinup:

If any of y'all want to try it, I'll rent out my septic tank for a ride in your Vette. :buhbye:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top