Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got on my car before, but for some reason today all I did was keep traction control off and fishtail and spin tires. Got up to 100, 120, and 130 mi/hr on the highway also. This car is great!!!:excited: Why not drive it the way it was meant to be driven? It's a Vette. It can take it.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wrustywrench said:
I love smoky burnouts,,,,,so does my tire dealer,,,,,:smokin:
:thumbsup: :smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Patrick96LT4 said:
Traction control is for pussies. Mine goes off right after I start the car! :laughing:
:thumbsup: :smokin:
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
glad to hear you drive the car like it was designed to be driven.i drive mine hard every third day or so.if you drive like my grandma all the time,the computer for the trans will start to go into econo mode,take's about 50 mile's for mine to come out of grandma mode.this is for auto trans only though.
enjoy your car-:buhbye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Traction control is for pussies. Mine goes off right after I start the car! :laughing:

:agree: Nothing worse than a Modded up car with a no skill Driver . :thumbsup: (not directed towards anyone, just people who spend alot of money on go fast parts and go nowhere ) .
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,976 Posts
BST RS8 what is your car doing in your avatar? It looks like the front is higher thatn the rear? Just courious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,348 Posts
You say drive it like you stole it. What if its stolen do we drive it like its not??:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
raidmagic said:
BST RS8 what is your car doing in your avatar? It looks like the front is higher thatn the rear? Just courious.
Running 20's all around so it deceiving. :huh: It had the 20’s on it when I bought it. :excited: Side by side comparison doesn’t look any different front to rear attitude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JOHNNY P. said:
:agree: Nothing worse than a Modded up car with a no skill Driver . :thumbsup:
Maybe you are a no skill driver, but not me. I've been driving a 600HP Nova that has the aerodynamics and handling like a garbage truck. If I can handle that with slick tires around town I surely can handle 350-400HP Vette that handles like a slot car. :thumbsup: :stick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Nice ! That was not directed towards You in anyway and I totally agreee with You (drive it like you stole it ) But You obviously took it personally . :spanked: :D B.T.W. I've driven and raced cars and motorcycles that went 8:20's , Not bad for a no skilled driver ha ? :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry.:( The way you worded it made it sound like you were being disrespectful. Accept my apologies.:thumbsup: :buhbye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Loggins1 said:
You say drive it like you stole it. What if its stolen do we drive it like its not??:)
If it is stolen, we won't have it available to drive.:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
454 said:
Sorry.:( The way you worded it made it sound like you were being disrespectful. Accept my apologies.:thumbsup: :buhbye:
No aplology needed ! I like this Post it's very True about what You said , "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT " :cheers: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JOHNNY P. said:
No aplology needed ! I like this Post it's very True about what You said , "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT " :cheers: :D
:cool: :buhbye:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top