Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next month the Lone Star Corvette Club is having their annual 3 day event at TMS. Friday is a burnout contest, poker run, b bque, sat is a car show and sunday is LAPS ON THE TRACK! you can drive as amny laps on the track as you want from 9 to 5 and they also have a road course that is bad ass and it will be open as well. fof those of you close to DFW you can not miss this event!. there will be tons of vendors there to accessorize your vette and even 1 vendor taking pics of your corvette in victory lane! the dates are
may 18, 19, 20. there is usually around 600 cars there and GM usualy shows up with some new vettes. in 2004 GM showed up with a new C6 to show off! this is a huge event not a supermarket parking lot show. email me for questions and i will get you a participation form.

LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE

PATRICK BRING THE DCZ GET YOUR PIC IN VICTORY LANE

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
next month the Lone Star Corvette Club is having their annual 3 day event at TMS. Friday is a burnout contest, poker run, b bque, sat is a car show and sunday is LAPS ON THE TRACK! you can drive as amny laps on the track as you want from 9 to 5 and they also have a road course that is bad ass and it will be open as well. fof those of you close to DFW you can not miss this event!. there will be tons of vendors there to accessorize your vette and even 1 vendor taking pics of your corvette in victory lane! the dates are
may 18, 19, 20. there is usually around 600 cars there and GM usualy shows up with some new vettes. in 2004 GM showed up with a new C6 to show off! this is a huge event not a supermarket parking lot show. email me for questions and i will get you a participation form.

LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE

PATRICK BRING THE DCZ GET YOUR PIC IN VICTORY LANE
I will try to make it to TMS on that weekend. I am attending the Driver's Edge event there in August. It is a road aracing session under the lights.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
midnite you gotta make it, it's awesome to see all those vettes

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you have to be a Lone Star club member to participate in the lapping on the speedway?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey you guys that are coming stop by the red tent on sunday and say hi

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hate to be a pest, but one more question: will the track time be at minimal speeds, or will I be allowed to let the car, er, breathe a bit?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the speeds on the track range from 95 to 110 on the road course its all out go as fast as you want

i promise its bad ass!

im emailing people tonight with participation forms

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here are the forms you guys need! hope to see you there, i will be in the red tent by victory lane on sunday. stop by and say HI

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
If I would have know about this earlier, I would have scheduled this into my time off at work! :thud:
Do they do this every year around this same time frame? Cause if they do, I'm in for next year for sure! I would have got my Dad and brother to bring there Vette's too...that would be a sweet picture with all three in victory lane, nose to nose to nose! :partyon: It sounds like a fun weekend! Take a bunch of pictures for us!

James
1N189

·
Registered
622 Posts
If I would have know about this earlier, I would have scheduled this into my time off at work! :thud:
Do they do this every year around this same time frame? Cause if they do, I'm in for next year for sure! I would have got my Dad and brother to bring there Vette's too...that would be a sweet picture with all three in victory lane, nose to nose to nose! :partyon: It sounds like a fun weekend! Take a bunch of pictures for us!

James
1N189

Yeah, it is a yearly event, usually the third weekend in May, and as mentioned above, it is a great time. :partyon:

We typically have 500 plus Corvette's for the weekend, so it is quite a sight to behold.

Hope to see you there!! :thumbsup:

·
The Video Man
3,229 Posts
I'm so glad someone posted this....I'll be there entering my car into the car show that Saturday. I love this eent and I go every year...I ran my car 2 years ago on the track and it's an experience to behold. I can't wait for this years events!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts