Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that today is "drive your vette to work day " So being that its going to be sunny and 75 today in northern Illinois I decided to take the vette to work.Anyone else do this?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I drove it to work yesterday and managed to put 120 miles on it. It is going to be just as nice today so, "Yes", I will be driving it to work.

:partyon:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
I drove it to work today....but then I drive it to work everyday :D but hopefully I'll see more Vettes on the commute:thumbsup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I drove mine from New Orleans to Indy for a two week major oil company project. 784 miles... one way. It has been an excellent "drive to work". Since I had the weekends off it was a great way to pass the time. I leave in the morning to drive back home. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I drove my Corvette to work this morning!! I usually don't drive it to work. Last month I was getting some house renovations done and the contractor was using my garage to store his gear and materials. Rather than risk the workers hitting my car I drove it to work every day for 2 weeks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
For sure:thumbsup: I'll be driving it;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Drove mine....Oh that's right, I drive mine everyday.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I drive mine everyday. I haven't seen a significant increase in vettes on the road where I live today, but I got to work late so I missed the rush hour traffic :laughing:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Everyday is "Drive the Vette to work day"
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Every single day is that day, except when it's ride the motorcycle day and with a sprained ankle, it looking like drive the Vette day for the last 2 weeks and next 2. :thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
I'd drive mine to work, but I can't figure out how to get it in the house.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Yep - drove it yesterday, and plan on it next week, too!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I drove my Vette to work today

1 - 20 of 23 Posts